Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital (HFRCMCH) which is a tertiary care Hospital founded in the year 1953 with 720 beds and delivering clinical services in all specialties of medical science.The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000 by the motivation of daughter of Father of the Nation & patron of the democracy Prime Minister Janonetri Sheikh Hasina. Sheikh Fazlul Karim Salim, MP was the Hon’ble Health Minister of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Sheikh Kabir Hossain was Chairman,Bangladesh Red Crescent Society and Professor Dr. Md. Maniruzzaman Bhuiyan was Principal of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College.It started its journey with 50 students in the academic year 1999-2000. At present we have about 978 students and 140 students are admitted during every academic session Togather with up to a maximum of 50% foreign students.This university every year gives many students as the best doctors in the world.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is recognized by:
- University of Dhaka
The college is recognized as one of the greatest medical institutions for its quality in academic performance.Many of Bangladesh leading physicians are affiliated with this college
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
1, Eskaton Garden Road,Bara Maghbazar, Dhaka-1000 on 8.10 acres of land,
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in this Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum)
15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum)
Total Marks = 200
Holy Family Medical College Fees Structure
Total Tution Fees with Hostel USD $ 46250
The college stands among the top 10 colleges in Bangladesh
The college stands among the top 5497 colleges in the world
Hostel and accommodation facilities:
For all the students along with separate hostels, the food facilities are also individual by giving vegetarian and non-vegetarian items in mind. Some students are there is fresh vegetarian, and some are non-vegetarian accordingly, these things have been ruled.
Also, the rooms divided among students are well occupied with all the basic happiness. In the room, you will find out a well-decorated bed along with a table and chair and a cupboard where you can keep all your stuff easily. Lockers will also be handed to students so that they can keep their stuff safely.
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College scholarship programs are aimed at providing financial aid to the worthy students for scholarships under the criteria laid down by the Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College.
Language of Instructions:
The problem of language obstacles does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the campus of medical education which is good for avoiding any sort of language obstacle. All the medical subjects are taught in the English medium at the Holy Family Medical College
- The college appreciates students from different countries to have the best education in Bangladesh.
- A large number of Indian students have completed their MBBS studies in Bangladesh.
- The college reserves 50% of the available seats for foreign students.
- The Indian student feels like a native in Bangladesh.
- Due to the adjacency from India, Bangladesh has a shared culture and shared standards with India. This is one of the cause why Indian students are very comfortable staying in Bangladesh.
Benefits of studying at Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College:
- The college has a wide campus
- The college has a large library
- Scholarship programs accessible
- Well-prepared classrooms and Research lab
- International level education is being provided under the investigation of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS).
- Little fees for hostels and tuition
- NEET UG examination is required only
- High-level security
- Ragging free campus
- Different Government facilities are common because this college is being run by Bangladesh Government Authorities.
- Emergency services are also available
- immediate facilities like the digital sound system, multi-media projector, and new feature computers
- A student planning to do MBBS in Bangladesh will achieve the best facilities available worldwide
- Top class faculties
- Public transportation is available
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Highlights
|Year of the foundation of HFRCMC||2000|
|Government or Private||Private|
|International MBBS students in HFRCMC||200|
|Number of Indian students||100|
|No. of hospitals in HFRCMC with Beds||1/720 beds|
|Class Commencement||January every year|
|Eligibility Criteria in 10+2||80% in PCB, Minimum 10 GPA|
|NEET Criteria||NEET qualified|
|IELTS/TOFEL Criteria||Not Applicable|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Yr Internship|
|Medium of Instructions||Complete English|
|Is the Bengali language Taught?||No|
|Recognition and Affiliations||WHO, MCI, BMDC, NMC|
|Recognition of HFRCMC||MCI and WHO Approved|
|Nearest International Airport||Dhaka|
|Nearest Domestic Airport||Dhaka|
|Distance from India||50 minutes from Kolkata|
|Average Weather in Dhaka||Jan Lowest: 21°C, July Highest: 32°C|
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Frequently Ask Question
How is the environment there on the Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College campus?
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College college environment is so good. Which is providing the exceptional infrastructure to the students for healthful bodily and intellectual growth
Which are the admission exams accepted by Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College?
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College will accept the admission exam scores of NEET-UG and NEET PG for admission.
Does the Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College have a hostel facility?
Yes, Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College has individual hostel facilities for both boys and girls. It is located in the inner campus.
What is the continuity of education of The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College while maintaining international standards?
This institute always try to provide study like international strands, Every year a large number of students admit hare & complete their study with satisfaction after they spread all over the world to give their best efforts in the medical field
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT: Fortune Education
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Admission 2022
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Fees
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hostel
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Admission Information
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Address
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Dental Unit
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Ranking
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Fee Structure
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Journal