Diabetic Association Medical College Faridpur
Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital is one of the best Centre for teaching and managing the patient.The Diabetic Association Medical College (DAMCF), Faridpur, Dhaka began its journey on the 15th November 2009. Although it opened its doors to the scholars within the school year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is the founding of the Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is traveled by an administration. It is mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation” from Bangladesh since 2009.
Faridpur Medical College Admission Notice
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Affiliation & Recognition
This Medical College is Affiliated with University of Dhaka and Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) and Approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WHO).Now the Medical degrees obtained from this medical college are acceptable to the provincial/territorial medical regulatory authorities in Canada and therefore acceptable to all medical organizations in Canada.Students and graduates of this medical college are eligible to apply to ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) for ECFMG certification in USA.
The Diabetic Association Medical College and Hospital is located in a quiet and serene environment in the heart of Faridpur city at Masjid Bari Sarok, Jheeltuly with all modern amenities.
Diabetic Association Medical College-Eligibility Criteria (Indian Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC).
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.