Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Sylhet
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College is one of the top medical college in Bangladesh.Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College (JRRMC) is a private medical College in Bangladesh, established in 1995,Janab Dr. Ragib Ali founded Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College,which is the first preference of our North East Indian Students.
Admission Process for MBBS Study in Bangladesh
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at Fortune Education and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular 2022
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
jalalabad ragib rabeya medical college ranking
|World Ranking 4041|
Ragib Rabeya Medical College Tuition Fees
Total Tution Fees with Hostel USD $ 43000.00 (INR 3290000.00)
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Location
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet is situated in the divisional headquarter of Sylhet Division of Bangladesh and located at Tarapur, about 2 (two) kilometers north of river Surma about 1 (One) kilometer west of holy shrine of Hazrat Shahjalal (Rh.). Sylhet is the land of saints, green trees, hillocks and valleys. It is about 250 kilometer from Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. It has a fantastic rail, road, river and air communication with the capital city of Dhaka and port city of Chittagong. It takes only 35 (thirty five) minutes by air and 5 hours by rail and road from Dhaka.
Affiliation and Recognition:
- Recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- Affiliated with Sylhet Medical University,(A renowned public university).
- Approved by National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- Enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by WHO.
- Enlisted in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). Required to apply in USMLE examination by ECFMG, USA for job/post-graduate training in the USA and North American countries.
- Enlistment of Medical College in the Institute for International Medical Education (IIME)
jalalabad ragib-rabeya medical college hostel
Hostels are available both for male & female students and international students. Have Ac hostel facilities raising it to the standards of an international class. There are adequate hostel rooms for all the students who are pursuing graduation in this renowned college. The college provides a nice cafeteria that serves healthy and nutritious food where students may have food at a very cheap rate. The college has two 10 storied twin towers near the hospital building. Six floors of each building are now completed and the remaining four floors of each building are to be completed very soon. At present, the college has 3,64,600 sq ft. After completion of the 10 storied twin tower, the total floor space of the college will be 5,13,300 sq ft. Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes.
Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Doctor list
|Dr. Sumon Mollik||Orthopedics & Trauma Specialist Surgeon|
|Prof. Dr. Namita Rani Sinha||Gynecologist, Obstetrician & Surgeon|
|Prof. Dr. Syed Alamgir Safwath||Medicine, Liver Diseases , Gastrointestine & Gastroenterology Specialist|
|Prof. Dr. Parveen Aktar||General & Laparoscopic Surgery Specialist|
|Dr. Barnali Sinha||Gynecology, Obstetrics Specialist & Laparoscopic Surgeon|
|Dr. Hritu Raj Deb||Ear, Nose, Throat Specialist & Head Neck Surgeon|
|Dr. Sumon Mollik||Orthopedics & Trauma Specialist Surgeon|
|Dr. Monoranjan Sarkar||General & Laparoscopic Surgery Specialist|
|Dr. Md. Tawhidul Islam Emdad||Skin, Allergy & Sexual Diseases Specialist|
|Prof. Dr. Shamima Akhter||Skin, Allergy, Leprosy, Sexual Diseases Specialist & Surgeon|
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Highlights
|Year of foundation of JRRMC||1995|
|Government or Private||Private|
|International MBBS students in JRRMC||250+|
|Number of Indian students||200+|
|No. of hospitals in JRRMC with Beds||1/1000 beds|
|Class Commencement||January every year|
|Eligibility Criteria in 10+2||60% in PCB, Minimum 7 GPA|
|NEET Criteria||NEET qualified|
|IELTS/TOEFL Criteria||Not Applicable|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Yr Internship|
|Medium of Instructions||Complete English|
|Recognition and Affiliations||WHO, MCI, BMDC, NMC|
|Recognition of EMC||MCI and WHO Approved|
|Nearest International Airport||Osmani International Airport, Sylhet|
|Distance from India||4 hrs from Kolkata Airport via Dhaka
(There is one Bus service from Guwahati
to Dhaka via Sylhet, but it may take around
20 hours with night halt at Shillong, India)
|Average Weather in Sylhet||Jan Lowest: 13°C, June Highest: 32°C|
Why Choose Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College,For MBBS?
- MCI recognized medical college
- Medical Education Unit with modern equipments
- College has its own hospital building with 1000 bed
- Study curriculum and clinical exposure same as India
- Teaching and education language is English
- 5Year MBBS +1 Year Internship is mandatory
- Experienced and skilled faculties
- Fee and other costs are affordable
- Common rooms for male and female students
- Incentive for teachers for their research works and publications.
- Annual Magazines and wall magazines
- High standard computerized lab.
- Medical education unit with modern equipments
- Regular debates and seminars
- Guest house
- Games and Sports (indoor & outdoor)
- Study tour
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does a Bangladesh medical degree is internationally recognized?
Yes,It is globally Recognized
Is the cost of living and tuition fee reasonable?
Yes,This college provides reasonable cost of living and tuition fee
What are the other facilities provided by Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College?
The college provides a library,housing,sports facilities,study abroad,distance learning,academic counseling career,institutional hospital,as well as organizational services and facilities for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research
What mode of language is used by Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College?
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Fees
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Hostel
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Form
Jalalabad state Medical University Fees
Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Doctor List
Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular 2022
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical Collegee Fees Structure