About IBN Sina Medical College, Dhaka
IBN Sina Medical College (ISMC) Is A Private Medical School In Bangladesh. The College Is Located At Kallyanpur In Mirpur Model Thana, Dhaka. Ibn Sina Medical College Is A Non-Profit Institution Of Ibn Sina Trust, Named After Ibn Sina, A Persian Philosopher, Physician, And Medical Scientist. The College Was Established In 2005. It Is Affiliated With The University Of Dhaka As A Constituent College. Also, The College Is Recognized By The Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC), The Competent Authority Of The Ministry Of Health And Family Welfare. The Academic Activities Of IBN Sina Medical College Commenced Through The Admission Of 50 Students In The 2004-05 Academic Session. The 14-Story Building Of The College Also Houses A Teaching Hospital With 250 Beds And Has A Second Hospital Building Under Construction.
Ibn Sina Medical College is located in the centre of the capital city at 1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216. There are two 14 storied buildings. One for academic purpose and another for hospital activities-accommodating 350 beds.
Admission Process for MBBS Education The application
form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of IBN Sina Medical College (ISMC), and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health
IBN Sina Medical College-Eligibility Criteria (Indian Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into IBN Sina Medical College (ISMC).
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- 15 Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- 16Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
IBN Sina Medical College Fees Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel USD $35,000.00-$45,000.00
Some quick facts about IBN Sina Medical College
Year of Establishment
Medium of Instruction
1,29,000 Sq. Ft.
5 years + 1 year Internship
University of Dhaka ans
recognized by BDMC
[Bangladesh Medical and Dental
Winter – Max 15°C Min 10°C
Summer – Max 36°C Min 27°C
University And Accommodation At IBN Sina Medical College, Dhaka
The IBN Sina Medical College Is Located In The Kallyanpur Area Of Mirpur Model Thana In Dhaka. Along With The Academic Campus, The 14-Story Building Of The College Also Houses A Teaching Hospital With 250 Beds. A Second, 16-Story Hospital On Campus That Will Add 500 Beds Is Underway Construction. The Existing Academic ISMC Building Structure Is Having A 1,29,000 Sq Ft Area. Each Floor Of The Building Is Comprising 9,214 Sq Ft And Accommodating All The Academic Facilities Separately. Every Department Has One Entire Floor, Including Its Galleries, Tutorial Rooms, Laboratories, Museums, And Teachers’ Rooms. Besides, There Are A Canteen, Common Room, Information Center, Guardians Waiting Room, And Prayer Facilities. The 7th Floor Is The Heart Of This Building, Comprising The Principal Office, Conference Room, Teachers’ Lounge, Administrative Wings, And The Library. An Air-Conditioned 1750 Sq Ft Library Is There On The 7th Floor Of The Academic Building. It Has Over 4350 Volumes Of Reference Books, Textbooks, Periodicals, Printed And Electronic Versions Of National And International Journals. Also, It Is Equipped With Internet Facilities. Furthermore, For Student Housing, The College Has A Hostel Area. There Are Separate Hostels For Girls And Boys With Adequate Accommodation Space, All Essential Facilities, And Mess And Canteen Service For Healthy & Hygienic Food.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS COURSE IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGLADESH :-
- IBN Sina Medical College has been designed to provide broad based education and professional development for the medical students.
- The academic faculty has highly qualified teachers and the attached hospital is a most modern and standard one, well-equipped with all the modern facilities. All these will help the students to gain knowledge, skill and attitude to deal with the health problems of the community and make their basic very sound for future training and higher study.
- Every year, the college reserves 25% of the total seats for international students.
- The institute offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission in IBN Sina Medical College, Bangladesh.
- The faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation for tuition fee charges in the Indian private medical universities MBBS in IBN Sina Medical College, Bangladesh can be a great relief to the students who are aspiring to study MBBS in abroad.
- The problem of language barrier does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the college Campus which is good for avoiding any sort of language barriers.
- Many of Bangladesh leading physicians are affiliated with this college.
- The college offers comfortable and cozy accommodations to all international students studying MBBS. The rooms are provided on twin sharing basis of the same gender. All the rooms are fully furnished and are equipped with all the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility and Indian mess in the hostel. Shopping complexes, restaurants, cafeterias, and bus stops are all at a walking distance from the hostel.
- Good facility for food is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world
- There is providence of quality clinical activities.
- There is providence of obligation in serving others.
- The college also holds social responsibility.
- The college believes in the holistic development of every student, therefore to keep students physically fit and active the college organizes various sports tournaments and encourage students to participate in them.
- Apart from sports activities, various cultural programs are organized on a regular basis. All the major Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Eid and other festivals are
- celebrated in the college.
WHY MBBS IN BANGLADESH IS BEST FOR INDIA OR FOREIGN STUDENTS:-
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is a great option for the medical aspirants since its institutions has unselfish regard for the well-being of others which is essential to engendering trust. The faculties are highly qualified and provide the best medical resources and services. They also work actively to eliminate discrimination in health care, as well as barriers to health. There are many other reasons that include among the advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh. MCI approved MBBS Degree in Bangladesh and the degree is provided by Government University. The institutions Follow same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus with the Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high. Moreover, it has same tropical climates as India. Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation or tuition fee charges, studying MBBS in Bangladesh can be a great relief to the students who are aspiring to opt for MBBS in abroad.
MBBS in Bangladesh is a very wise decision to make and the students can easily avail the facilities that the medical institutions of the country offer and that too in affordable costs. The problem of language barrier does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions which good for avoiding any sort of language barriers. The private medical colleges and universities are well equipped with all modern amenities with a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
Frequently Ask Question
How do I get an admission in Ibn Sina Medical College?
If you are looking for direct admission Ibn Sina Medical College, Bright Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s top most direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
Which are the entrance exams accepted by Ibn Sina Medical College?
Ibn Sina Medical College will accept the entrance exam scores of NEET UG, NEET PG for admission.
How is the atmosphere there in Ibn Sina Medical College campus?
The Ibn Sina Medical College college atmosphere is good. Which is offering the great infrastructure to the students for healthy physical and mental growth.
Does the Ibn Sina Medical College have hostel facility?
Yes,Ibn Sina Medical College has separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. It is situated in inside a campus.
How is Ibn Sina Medical College? Is it a good college?
As per collage standards, no doubt there are better colleges than Ibn Sina Medical College, which say provide better campus recruitment, better quality education and better college campus, better environment, etc.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
IBN Sina Medical College Fee Structure
IBN Sina Medical College Doctor List
IBN Sina Medical College Hospital Kallyanpur Doctor List
IBN Sina Medical College Tuition Fees In Bangladesh
IBN Sina Medical College Bangladesh
IBN Sina Medical College Ranking
IBN Sina Medical College Hospital
IBN Sina Medical College Hospital Contact Number
IBN Sina Medical College Admission Circular 2022-23
IBN Sina Medical College